Which Is Better 3-Wheel or 4-Wheel Push Carts?
Table of Contents
Many golfers that buy a golf push cart often ask themselves if a 3 wheel or 4 wheel push cart is better. While there truly aren’t too many differences between the two models overall, they still differ in a few key ways. Evaluating each cart’s individual differences is still an important step in choosing the right push cart for you.
Sign up for our email list to receive the best tips, guides and reviews!
What Should I Look For In a Golf Push Cart?
When looking for new push cart keep a few things in mind:
- Where the braking system is – on the handle on the foot
- What is the frame made out of? Aluminum or something heavier?
- How many wheels the pushcart has
- how much storage does a pushcart has
- how many accessories can hang off the pushcart
- how can pack the pushcart and fold them into
- how the cart holds your golf bag
- the warranty of the pushcart
Which Golf Push Cart Is The Best?
After evaluating both carts, we can conclude that the best push cart is the one that you’re going to use. Each golfer is going to be looking for different things when purchasing a push cart. Some prefer stability on hills, while others may prefer maneuverability in the parking lot. Some people are more concerned about the weight of the push cart and some are more concerned about the storage and accessories they can add. At the end of the day using a pushcart is going to save you money and you’re going to experience numerous health benefits. When you are considering which push cart to buy, you need to evaluate all the factors on your own to come to that conclusion. Check out our push cart reviews at bestgolfaccessories.net.